The word coaching can mean different things to different people. For me, coaching is all about finding the most effective method of partnering with individuals to enable them to unlock their full potential and achieve the results and successes they are looking for.
It's a fantastically effective concept, but partnering is something that we can't do alone. When working with clients, I use proven frameworks including a solution focused approach and evidence based methods that enable us to work together to help you discover what constitutes success or clarify your goals in your life and career, and build an achievable plan to help you get there.
SHOULD YOU WORK WITH ME?
As a Certified Career & Business Coach I work with individuals looking to enhance their professional lives in many ways such as boosting performance, clarifying goals, overcoming limiting beliefs, improving confidence, achieving success and feel fulfilled in striking the right work-life balance.
- Looking to gain confidence or overcome limiting beliefs that are holding you back in your career?
- Wanting to get that promotion or new job?
- Looking for career motivation, inspiration or needing to find your PURPOSE?
- Needing to reduce stress?
- Struggling to find a work-life balance that works for you?
- A manager or leader in a team needing to refine your leadership skills?
- A business owner looking for support in running or growing your business?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above then get in touch to find out how working with me could help you change things for the better and achieve your goals.
Simply fill out your details on the form and I'll get back to you to arrange a complimentary 60 minute consultation via Skype or phone. The call will help me to understand your concerns and outline your key challenges and goals. I'll then use this information to build a coaching plan specifically to you.
By having the call, there's no obligation to commit to a coaching programme but it's an essential step for me to understand the best way to help you define and achieve your goals.